Wednesday 15 April 2009

Action For Children - Lee's Story


What do you think of this execution folks? I'd love to know all of your opinions as mine is less important in this instance. It's focus group time!
Mariko from Texas! I'd be honoured if you commence the proceedings please since you are working in the field of Autism. For you any readers still hanging in, I suggested a week or so ago that Mariko take a look at the post that is largely responsible for why I'm publishing Baby Creative's latest work for the children's charity Action For Children.
That post also has one of the longest comment threads on it for my blog, with a notable contribution from Socrates, who is a nice bloke when he's not giving me a hard time. He also contributes towards a clever but biting blog on the subject of Autism.
Action for Children are the Children's charity formerly known as.... well, maybe it's best to not mention it, as I thought long and hard about that issue, when I was doing those focus groups in Glasgow with the tagged offenders.
I wonder what they are doing and if they've progressed. I hope so, I really do.