Wednesday 4 November 2009

Adscam

I've had the pleasure of getting hammered with George Parker of the notorious Adscam one or two times in London and San Francisco and I can confirm he is full of piss and vinegar, although those less familiar with the legend would be surprised to learn that he was once a running fanatic and actually uncannily accurate over a number of important industry prediction issues on his blog which is mandatory reading over here.


Anyway, earlier today (OK so I'm up at 4am these days but I nap at 9am so it's all good) I got this DM from George on Twitter





..and I laughed....because  in no particular order: Now he's definitely out.




But not before coming back in again...








Then he's off again





Then back in





One last time??





Fuck Twitter, I need a drink.