Wednesday 26 May 2010

Pointillism's Point



This is my first podcast so it's not only very very short, I'm not confident that I'm going to get the iTunes RSS feed up and running first time. In principle most of the spade work is done by Blogger but either it will embed, be downloadable or something. Let's see what happens below.

I went for a walk around the park this morning and had a thought. Just one thought mind you, and realised I had that James Bond Mobile on me so I used the voice recorder on it to capture my thought. Later on I realised a blip in my head took a minute or so to explain and if there's anything that is both my advantage and my disadvantage it's this stream of thoughts that are constantly squeezing through what I assume is a very narrow pipe with some caching between immediate processing and pending processing.

Creative Commons License
This work by Charles Edward Frith is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.charlesfrith.com.