Saturday 16 April 2011

Nassim Haramein



I've posted this talk before but as Google are removing all their Google videos outside of their Youtube purchase,  I urge you to spend a few hours with Nassim and two of his brilliant talks a la James Burke's 'Connections'. There's the famous crop circle alien face deconstruction here that left me smiling and shaking my head for weeks after it's so obvious. Either above or below I forget which talk it was but they're both cracking presentations on subjects as diverse as free energy, the galactic other, hyperspace, lost civilisations, crop circles and much much more. Watch it while you can. Clocks ticking.



Update: Google very kindly upgraded my Youtube account and I've saved these treasures of history and updated the embed code in these posts. Thank you Google.