Tuesday 6 March 2012

Is Tolec A CIA Plant To Discredit Alfred Webre




Sound like a bad spy movie? It is:

When I decided Tolec was a bullshitter I couldn't figure out why anyone would go to such lengths. I contacted Alfred directly and told him I felt he was a good man, but being duped. Well, listen to the interview because Alfred is distancing himself from all that Tolec stuff and my bet is that if his Barry Soetoro AKA Obama stuff starts getting traction he'll get a glass of Tolec Vino poured over him to bamboozle the mass media guzzling public. I doubt the US is going to wake up and ask 'what did Breitbart mean by 'vet' him over Obama but I think I know exactly what he meant by 'vet' him. 

Barry Soetoro (even Russia Today is calling him by his real name) AKA Mr President sealed all his records as is first act of Presidency. For all I know he might have just prevented war with Iran just to keep his chair in power and as soon as the election is out of the way he'll do a Libya on Iran. Or maybe not, who the fuck knows.

We live in an ugly world and maybe Barry Soetoro is playing a multidimensional game of chess and maybe he isn't but in the mean time all I can do is put the truth first even if it is a bit bonkers and remind you it took a lot longer than I care to admit, to come round to this evidence. Clearly I'm not as objective as I think I am and run away from some stories because they're too bizarre.